Everything. Now, if the weather isn't going to cooperate, then maybe it's time for a trip?
I have a few planned so far, just little stuff this year - and hopefully random stuff that shows up too!
The mountains last weekend, were amazing and can't wait to go back!
I'll write about that later when I have a bit more time... something I've been lacking lately, ha! But really, no complaints :)
I'm not sure what happens around the summer, but there is a shift. It's like people get so excited about the weather changing, the longer days, the long weekends, it's something everyone looks forward to and every day is a possible fun experience about to happen.
There's the random fun walks around with great people, running in the mountains with wonderful friends, it's that last min invite to go for dinner, just as you're getting comfy in sweats, but you can't pass it up. It's the opportunities that come up, the people from your past who come out of the woodwork, excited to get back in touch. It's those you know you have fun with, planning the next time together, even if it's just a movie and randomness that usually ensues.
It's drinks out on patios, biking down mountains and opening wine on towels at the beach, and cheering as the sun sets.
It's finding out that friends know other friends, that you didn't know about and randomly running into them at events you didn't even know were going on.
It's making new friends and catching up with old.
I'm just excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment