Monday, May 27, 2013

A Blur...

There was a lot of last minute things on top of planned things. Planned things that didn't happen, which pissed me off, but the alternatives were freaking rad, so there's that...
So I'm just going to write about the things that made me smile...

  • Last min invite friday morning for a couple bevvies to catch up after work.
  • Walking around with said-friend to fun shops I haven't been into for awhile, and chatting about life and love and all those fun things.
  • A text from an incredibly fun guy-friend I haven't seen in months, inviting me out to a swanky bbq after my friend headed home for the eve.
  • Deciding to skip a quiet night in of painting my toes to go out with said-friend seeing as we don't get much of a chance to hang out in that environment... normally it's a drink after work for us max.
  • Meeting new people, having a blast catching up and partying with buddy. Wow, even. Too much fun even...
  • Dressing up to go to a great friend's wedding.
  • Helping the bride with coordinating her reception before she arrives and seeing the look on her face when she sees how it all looks.
  • Dancing and drinking and eating with my lovely Dojo friends!
  • Italian wedding dessert buffet.... yum :)
  • Waking up to a text from a friend from out of town who wants to get together for a quick coffee. Yay, I'm home for a couple of hours, so perfect!
  • ANOTHER wedding shower Sunday for the newest member-to-be of my family.
  • Realizing I'm only 10 mins away from other friends... head over there for dinner and catchup!
  • Home to bath.

Delightful weekend, full of great surprises and last minute fun.
Though... another day off would have been nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment