Friday, March 15, 2013

So... what DO you want

This question was posed to me recently and it took awhile to think about how to answer it. I was on a date and it was a guy who truly was curious...

So, it got me thinking - I don't think I'll know til I'm there.
I can say I want this and that and to have these things and those people and this life and that life, but when it comes down to it, we know in the moments that we're there or almost there, or we've had a small peek at it and then we feel that smile creep up onto our face and before we know it, we have this stupid grin on our face and we can't peel it off.
That's what I want.
And how to get there?
We'll see :)

2 comments:

  1. I have to say I knew EXACTLY what I wanted (all be it vaguely) and told The Boy on our 3rd or 4th date maybe and guess what....I have it.
    I didn't mold my answer to the person I was with at the time. I decided what I wanted--for me and only me and then would find the person to fit that....I decided what I wanted loooong before I found what I needed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree :) That's how it should be done, and that's exactly what I'm doing :)

    ReplyDelete