Saturday, September 7, 2013

So, what's happening?

So, the thing that has happened since I lost my job is how many people who have been concerned. The out pour has been pretty cool - from old co-workers who have contacted my counterpart asking if they could help, old coworkers who heard and contacted me asking if I need help.
Honestly, I'm so incredibly touched. My old boss contacted me. My old firm contacted me...
The thing that's interesting is the opportunities when you do a good job working and make great contacts.
So, what's going on? I'm actually interviewing for a position right now that looks pretty cool. My fingers are crossed, this would entail a HUGE change in my life and it's too soon to say one way or the other, but I'm excited.
So truly one door shut, and another opened right up in my face, pushed open by a good friend.
Everything really does happen for a reason!

1 comment:

  1. JUST catching up--so sorry to hear you lost your job!! But God knows you are a hell of a strong and resilient woman and there is nothing that will keep you from going after and achieving the next best thing for yourself!!

    ReplyDelete